We talk about it all the time, everyone, from Lady Gaga (@LadyGaga) to @Starbucks to news organizations (@NYTimes) are using Twitter to engage with fans, facilitate customer service, and distribute news.
With Twitter now at 300 million users, your audience is there – and growing.
The aim of Twitter Boot Camp, an entirely online course, is to teach you how to maximize the impact that Twitter can have on your business or personal brand.
And you’re in great hands…
We’ll talk with Lauren about what she’ll be teaching and how it’s relevant to you.
What makes all the difference for me, is that they’ll show you how to review analytics to measure your success (yay!), use hashtags to direct conversations, and optimize your tweet schedule to make sure you’re reaching your followers when they’re listening.
I’ve got a special promo code for those who want to attend and save, just use JN25 when registering. This is going to be fantastic opportunity to learn on your time.
Please feel free to embed or otherwise share the show! You can subscribe to the show on demand on iTunes.
Shows can be made available in full or excerpt to public radio show hosts and producers through PRX.org.
Sales & Sponsorship: A variety of opportunities available. Contact Geraldine Neves at email.or by
- When to Tweet Tool: Timely.is
- Another Tool: TweetStats.com
- Following the Civil War Sesquicentennial on Twitter
- Twitter Hashtag Chat Schedule
- How Do Architects Use Twitter? [INFOGRAPHIC] (mediabistro.com)
- #AskObama Town Hall Wrap-Up: 119K Questions, 26K Participants, 19 Answers [INFOGRAPHIC] (mediabistro.com)
- Tweet at Home – 4 Reasons To Stay Local (socialtimes.com)
- Social Shopping Site OpenSky Starts Over (socialtimes.com)
- Tumblr is Doing Better Than Believed After Faulty Count is Corrected (socialtimes.com)
- Setting One for the Record Books (mediabistro.com)
- Twitter Now Valued At $8 Billion, Sources Say (mediabistro.com)
- This Week On Twitter: #AskObama, Google Realtime Ends, Fox News Hacked + New Tips & Infographics (mediabistro.com)
- This Week on the mediabistro.com Job Board: Karmaloop, Get Schooled, COAF (mediabistro.com)
- Sign Up Now For Twitter Boot Camp And Start Tweeting Like A Pro Promo Code JN25 (mediabistro.com)
- The Ticker: Guerrilla marketing; WOM on Facebook; Coupon moms; Hated companies; ‘Flytilla’ (mediabistro.com)